I think I'm so spoilt by my first pair of M22Ti's that I'm constantly thinking (day and night) of getting another Axiom (M22Ti or M60Ti) pair for my bedroom.

I need help to decide to go this way or that...

So why do I like my M22Ti's so much that I want to get another pair ? Well here are some of my comments on the M22Ti that I have had in my possession since the last 4-5 weeks only. Some of my comments are copied from other user comments - but they still are what I strongly feel about this incredible instrumusical speaker ...

Wonderfully large spacious sound - incredible soundstage!
I am surprised Axiom doesn't put that as one of the major selling points on their M22Ti page.

Wow. It's so LIVE when you listen to a concert CD, DVD. I cant seem to find that in some of the audiophile speakers that are 5 - 6 times more expensive.

Superb details in the midrange and the highs
Tremendous clarity and smoothness in the midrange and treble. If you love vocals, you will love these speakers.

I simply cannot believe that I lived with those Bose, Samsung and Sony hifi speakers for so many years.

Amazingly instru-musical
I love instrumental music. And I can say this about the M22T's - whatever I throw at them - guitar, drums, piano, sitar, tabla, shehnai, everything sounds so rich and LIVE.

I don't listen to these at very high volumes but even at low volumes, I can hear every note, every string. The clarity is just incredible. All this in stereo 2 channel mode from 2 speakers placed 8 feet apart on a window ledge. The music just floats in front of you.

Tight Bass
I watch a movie or two each week on my HT setup and also love a little bit of the bass action in my living room. Also I love to read about subwoofers but I dont think I am a LFE/bass person in general.

I have read in many posts that M22Ti dont have enough bass. I'm not qualified to oppose that claim. But my personal observation is that it is not so - atleast in my case. I find the bass just right and sometimes a tiny bit extra. I often end up turning the bass knob down a notch or two on my Yamaha 2095 receiver.

Heavy, solid construction, great looks (cherry oak atleast looks gorgeous)
Those new
finishes look even more tempting.

Female vocals just shine through
Laura Fygi, Le-Ann Rimes, Nora Jones, Alka Yagnik & Lata Mangeshkar (Indian singers), and many more. Not that I dont listen to male vocals. But I just enjoy listening to some of my favorite female artists on the M22's.

Having said all this, why am I even thinking of getting the M60Ti when I love the sound of the M22Ti so much ?

Do you think I should stick with the M22's or will I get more pleasure from the M60's ? I dont have the pleasure of re-shipping these back within 30 days as I live in Hong Kong and it would take that much time for the speakers to get to me anyway.

My rectangular living room which has the M22Ti's is 30 feet long, 11 feet wide and has a 9 foot ceiling. I usually sit approx. 10-12 feet away from the speakers.

I have a window (with an excellent seaview) and a ledge on which I have placed my M22Ti's. It is approx. 26 inches high which is perfect as it brings the tweeter just above my ear level when I am seated on my sofa. I swing the windows open to let plenty of air through the vortex port as there is only 2-3 inches between the rear of the speakers and the glass window.

My bedroom is smaller. 13 feet deep X 11 feet wide and 9-feet height.

My living room has a regular TV which is ON every evening and my family loves to watch the soap operas. When I return from work, I basically dont have access to my music / HT system (except once or maybe twice a week) which is why I have decided to setup the B speakers in my bedroom for more 'music' time.

I have 3 options :-
1) Get another pair of M22's for the bedroom
2) Get a pair of M60's for the bedroom
3) Get a pair of M60's for the living room and move the M22's to the bedroom.

So what do you think I should get ?

Thanks for your opinions.

Cheers / Mahesh