Hi John,

Looks like you were up late last night too...thanks for the advice. I did in fact try the exact setting you described but maybe because the HK only gives 65 watts per channel, the sound seems lacking (not as full) and unbalanced with the sub. I suppose it is because I am asking the Omni to do too much with them all set to small and requiring it to produce 60hz frequencies. When I moved the crossover to 40hz, it blended a whole lot better. It could be also that my ear is used to the warmer sound the RTi8s produce when set to Large. This area is so vast when it comes to options and opinions as there is no real cookie cutter approach. With each room there comes unique challenges etc. I have a slight advantage to some because my "lair" is wall to wall carpenting with heavy cloth furniture and bookshelves.

That is the real fun and beauty of this hobby, you can never tinker enough! I will definitely mess around even more once I get the Outlaw 7700 amp and 990 prepro. And, after I do all that, it will be back to step 1 when the Axioms arrive! So much to do so little time...he he he.

I heard Ian from Axiom has all his speakers set to Large and has 3 EP 600s going!!! So it just goes to show, there is no wrong way to set things up. Each person has an ear for what they like. I still highly, highly recommend experimenting for different locations and settings for the speakers. Just moving the crossover on my sub and making all but the mains set to small, it now sounds like I spent more money than I actually did for my current setup. I really enjoy getting the most out of my purchases.

Well that's it for now, enjoy what is left of the holiday weekend!

Chris