I hope that i might again ask the group here for some advice. I have two questions:

1. what's the difference between RG59 & RG6 cabling? I have to run a seperate line for my satellite on the roof to the downstairs.

2. at the risk of promoting a war, i'd like to know which satellite radio i should be looking at - Sirius or XM? Both seem to have their advantages and disadvantages. I was looking at either a Sirius Starmate or a XM Audiovox XCS9/Delphi Roady XT/Audiovox XMCK10C. A couple of questions related to this i had were:
-do i need the home kit to enjoy either @ home? I think i have the headphone out to RCA adapter already but looks like i could use the extra antenna.
-is there any chance of using a seperate AC adapter or is it proprietary?
-what's the deal with a bunch of the receivers having XM capability now, are they all jumping on that bandwagon and how should that affect things?
All the models i'm looking at seem to have built in FM transmitters as well as remotes included, but appears the home kit will set me back an additional $50-70 depending on which model i choose.

thanks in advance for everyone's help
Scott

"Chickens don't clap."