great thanks for the extra help Nick/Mark...i'm still having a hard time deciding between the two but i don't think it makes too much of a difference from the sounds of things. I think the different receivers i was looking at have a pretty comprehensive display, but none of them have replay (looks like about another $60+ dollars to get that option which i'm not too concerned about).

You haven't really observed any striking differences between the two setups Nick?

Bren, i certainly wouldn't describe Bright Eyes as emo, though he/they do perform with a lot of emotion. The two most recent albums were released at the same time, one a folk/country rock type and one an electronic rock. He has, to put it nicely, a unique voice - very wavery with a sort of insecurity to it. IMO very beautiful and also IMO he is one of the best songwriters today. He seems to have an incredible knack for writing songs that you can just close your eyes and picture. Tix, if still available, are pretty cheap, you might enjoy it.

"Chickens don't clap."