I just made a mistake in speaker purchasing, I think. I bought JBL E50s. I've only had them a couple days, so maybe it's a question of breaking them in, but they just seem really flat to me. Vocalists sound like they're whispering as if only the higher frequency harmonics are coming through. Hell, TV show characters are hard to understand. I don't get it. It's a big (for a bookshelf, anyway) heavy (too big and heavy for my purposes, actually) 3-way speaker, shouldn't it sound warmer and fuller? High hat and other percussion just sounds tinny, also. I've tried turning down treble on the amp, but while it helps a little, the speaker still sounds pretty bad to my ear. (The sad thing is it still sounds better to me than Bose 301-Vs.)

So, the question I have is whether the Axiom M3v2 speakers will give me a warmer, fuller sound. I know I can't get quite the same performance as my benchmark for good sound, my uncle's Monitor Audio towers, but do you think the M3v2 is a good choice for warm, full audio (w/o having to turn it way up)?