My M-60's in Cherry/Chestnut/Semi-Gloss arrived today, not 5 weeks after I ordered them. They are beautiful and sound awesome!

Look at the cool boxes that the accessories came in! Very cool. Rufus and I were both very impressed:

Instruction Manual in fake, but nice looking, leather:

Now for the frustrating parts:

I opened the first box and was greeted by a very noticeable chip in the wood! This on the bottom, but still very dissapointing to say the least..

The first time I pulled the grill off, this happened (yes, more frustration! No big deal, but c'mon this thing is cheap). Why does Axiom use such low quality grills?!?!? Look a couple pics above at my left speaker (the side view), and you can see the grill "bowing" outward- it doesn't even sit flush. Flimsy and weak.. I have many Axiom speakers and I know how flimsy these are and am careful, yet this still happened:

What is now my right speaker also has a little chip on top, and I can not only see it, but feel it. It's hard to see in this picture, but look in the middle on top- slightly toward the front. It's a little chip nicked out of the wood. Very small- but FRUSTRATING!

My M-22s sound quite close to the M-60s at low volumes. The M-60s sound "bigger", and of course their size becomes more noticeable the louder it gets, but the M-22s sounded just a step below them when integrated with a nice subwoofer.

Here's my "old" setup (I'll use the M-22s as rear speakers in a 7.1 setup, but for now they will perform bedroom duty until I move):