If you check ebay and limit your search to 50 miles from Des Moines (this is for Randy) you will find some in Ames, Navada, and Des Moines. I got it from the one in Des Moines for a killer price. It has one small "dent" in part of the trim which helped a lot with the price, but you can't see it right off without looking for it. I also talked them into including 2 cases (48 total) of the "tri-pack" popcorn/oil/seasoning packets. The machine already comes with 3 from the factory. It also included the scoop. All for $245 plus tax. Elsewhere online I was finding it for about $350 on up shipped to my door without the 2 cases of popcorn (about $11 a case), so I consider what amounts to a little more than 30% off (once you factor in tax for the local one, and shipping for the others) for the next closest price a good deal.

The same place has a Theater Pop 4 with the classic red colors for $245 on eBay right now. They will sell it direct to you for $265. it was in two trade shows, but not for use, just on display, so it is unused. I am sure that you could get them to lower their price too. That one came with 1 case of popcorn without even asking. It is the exact same "guts" and size as what I got, just a different color combo.

Farewell - June 4, 2020