Congratulations on your new toys! I've been around this forum for nearly 3 years, and these stories of happy customers never seem to get boring. I guess they evoke fond memories of the arrival of my own new toys

Quote:

However I have another gripe. While the bracket is supplied the hardware to fasten the bracket to the wall is not supplied. I had to go to my local hardware store and guess at what I should use to attach these to the wall. They are still hanging so I guess I did okay-but supplying some drywall anchors and screws surely can't break Axiom's bank. Heck, add four bucks to the price.

DW, I suspect Axiom doesn't supply the attachment hardware because there are too many different tpes of walls (wood, plaster, drywall, cement block, etc.) and too many different types of hardware. There are enough different types of drywall anchors alone that it would be impossible to provide exactly what the customer wants or needs.
, etc.

Better to let the customer choose so he gets exactly what his situation demands.

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton