Randy,
Copy / Paste from Dazian’s web sight below. Yours is the White Matte Non-Perforated, correct? Did you ever look into the coated fiberglass material? I’m surprised that all these are a 1 gain or less, seeing how that make movie house screens. Most of the other manufactured screens I’ve look at are all above 1.
I’ve also found that there are not that many 2.35 screens available other than Stewart.

How'd you make the boarder? or did you even bother with that?
-------------
Home Theater Screen Material – Front Projection:
This is value screen material that has a 1 gain with a fairly wide uniformity.
If you are on tight budget you will not go wrong with this projection material.
It comes in two widths: 54” and 110”, so you can choose the width that best suits your
screen. This material is non-directional so that you can use the material either horizontally or
vertically.
54” wide $9.50 per linear yard
110” wide $22.50 per linear yard
White Matte Non-Perforated – Front Projection:
This is the same material we build our theater screens with. It has a 1 gain and a very wide
uniformity. This material is perfect for large and small rooms since its projection cone will
allow 180 degrees of viewing surface. The clarity and contrast are up to theatrical standards.
54” wide $28.50 per linear yard
White Matte Coated Fiberglass with Vinyl Backing – Front Projection:
The many values to this material start with the highly reflective surface that has a fiberglass
core and is bonded to a vinyl backing that creates stability in the material making it an easy
to build screen. The 1 gain screen will diffuse projected light in all directions allowing for
viewing at any angle. The material has superior clarity and accurate color rendition.
84” wide $36.00 per linear yard