Well, at least that's what those in attendance called it! The stars briefly aligned and allowed several of us Axiom faithful to meet up in the nation's capital Friday night.

Tomtuttle was in D.C. for a work-related conference, and kcarlile was visiting pmbuko in Leesburg VA, so Mrs. medic8r, medic8r Jr and I traveled up to meet up with all of them (plus Peter and Ken's college friend Jason, and Tom's father-in-law Bill).

We had dinner and, oh, a few drinks at RFD in the heart of the city. This was the first time I have met other board members in person, and as I expected, they were welcoming, funny, and in general, upstanding citizens. Well, at least they were nice and funny.

This post could have been made in the beer thread, or in the "what do you look like" thread, as hopefully Tom's pics will follow, but as this is one of the largest gatherings of Axiomites ever to happen outside of Axiom World HQ, I thought I'd spin it into its own thread.

Speaking of beer, I enjoyed a Dominion Octoberfest, and staying with the theme, a Brooklyn Octoberfest. Plus some of Tom's Arrogant Bastard when the server mixed up our order. Oops!

Now I just have to hear what happened after the family and I turned in early, leaving the rest of the party to carry on. You guys didn't get into too much trouble, did you?

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.