Hi, Newbie here....I am designing my HT and will be projecting on a 15' wide wall, 9' height. The theater will be 18' deep. I have a problem in using floor speakers (my preference) in that the entry door to the theater is right off the left corner of the projection wall. Given my plans to use a 106" fixed screen, this does not leave adequate room to the left of the screen for the floor speakers I want to use without it interfering somewhat with the pathway of the entry door.

I am considering using the Epic In-Wall HT package which consist of the W-22 for front L/R, the W150 for the center channel, QS8s for surround, and EP350 for the sub. This will keep the left front speaker off the floor and clear of the entry door. I like the onwall/inwall hybrid nature of the front three speakers and the fact that they have fully integrated enclosures.

Does anyone have experience ot thoughts regarding this Axiom package for a HT set-up? Will it be a major down grade in sound from floor speakers? Any other suggestions?

Your experience and feedback is GREATLY appreciated.