I've been sending sound through bodies for years. First, there's the obvious conversion of methanous ingestibles into a rapid and repetitive slapping of anal tissue. But slightly less obvious is the curious conversion of motion into sound: the motion of fingers twiddled along the sole of someone's foot or stomach causes raucous laughter to emanate from their mouth.

On the serious side, how many of you have discovered that the human body is a good "conductor" of radio waves for yourselves? I can't tell you how many times I've tried to adjust an antenna connected to a radio while trying to pull in a weak radio station only to find that the signal is strongest only when I'm touching the damn antenna. It got to the point where I was considering searching the black market for a monkey and train him to hold the antenna for treats. I even went so far as to look into monkey diapers to protect the top of my stereo from monkey poop. They're also less likely to toss their poop if they have to extricate it from a diaper first.