Quote:

As for the good quality metal CDs, I found the majority of the new material really good in my Rotel/Axiom system, however only a few really stand out. Murph, Helloween latest album (Keeper - legacy) is really good sound quality and not such good music quality. I agree older albums, such as "Walls of Jericho" and both "Keepers" even the "remastered" versions do not sound good at all in a good system. Pity they were their best!

You should check out Gamma Ray. That's the band that Kai Hansen (Helloween) formed-I think shortly after Keeper Part II, but I'm not sure. Every time I've bought a Helloween album since Chameleon I've been hoping to see a return to the earlier style of Helloween. I only recently discovered Gamma Ray (I had heard of them but I never gave them a listen) and I now realize that Kai Hansen took the soul of the band with him. The first album I got was Majestic, and I didn't like it that much-but I got "Blast From the Past" which is a greatest hits, and there are a lot of awesome tracks that sound great on my speakers.