Warning: extreme Axiom newbie alert!

Hi guys, I have a question for you all. After a lot of auditioning, reading reviews, etc. I thought I had finally made my mind up on a pair of Polk Audio Rti6's. That was until I made a last minute peruse of the Axiom site and was extremely impressed by what I read.

So my question is what is the "better" (I realize this could cause a huge debate) speaker, the Axiom M3 v2 or the Polk Audio Rti6? I'm not sure if there are too many who've had experience with both but it's worth a shot. They will be used in a small livingroom powered by a mid 90's Denon receiver (that will be upgraded shorty) used mainly for listening to music and some movies (about 80% music: cd's and a lot of vinyl - 20% movies). I hope to add the M22 v2 a little further down the road as well.

I realize posting on the Axiom board can lead to biased answers but who better to ask then people who have had experience with these speakers. I'm also excited to support a Canadian company who are well known for their customer service and quality product.

Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance!