If you're looking at Outlaw Audio, something to consider is that their receivers and pre/pro's have DVI inputs/outputs rather than HDMI. At least that was the case when I looked into their equipment a couple of months ago. While DVI and HDMI do have compatible video signals (i.e. you can get cables with a DVI connector at one end and HDMI connector at the other end), DVI doesn't transmit audio signals while HDMI does. Also, HDMI is the future, and new equipment is very unlikely to have any DVI connectors.

Something else to consider when looking at receivers is to find one that has 8-channel preouts, so that you can connect an external amplifier. Especially with the M80's, you may want/need an amplifier that can deliver more juice than some receivers can handle comfortably. Some of the lower-end models in each brand's product line don't have any preouts, or only has them for the subwoofer. For the Onkyo's, the 700's and above have 8-channel preouts. For Denon's, the 787 and above have 8-channel preouts. I don't remember the Yamaha's and Pioneers off the top of my head, but you get the idea.

There's a lot more to say, but as others have mentioned, price range, room size, other speakers, 5.1 or 7.1, etc. would all be helpful info.