Thanks for all the diagnostic help. I'll be more specific: Line bending is noticeable on the tv with the cable input when viewing the "Guide" function or "Program Information" overlay from the DVR box. It is not noticeable within the underlying video. The same bending can be seen with DVD input when using callibration screens from Avia, but I know for a fact that the service guy did not adjust this input. So, I'm left wondering if the cable input just needs further adjustment, or is something causing the adjustment to change over time, with the sub being the most likely source. I've read over at AVS that owners of this tv have also experienced this line bending problem, which in some cases has been corrected via the service menu and in other cases required magnets to adjust the yolk or some other technical components. As for the interference, I have to date only seen it with the OSD input from my Outlaw 990, where the screen will show obvious distortion similar to when you vacuumed too close to older tv's - in this case when the sub kicks in. I have not seen this distortion when other video inputs are playing, but I'll pay closer attention as I try to diagnose further. The Outlaw connection to the sub is with an unbalanced new cable from BlueJeans - no obvious physical defects. At least it's heartening to hear that several of you have placed the sub very close to your CRT's without incident. I'm going to have the service guy come again, and adjust the cable and dvd inputs further, and confirm with a good source like Avia. Hopefully then I'll be better able to determine if there is drift over time. As for the interference seen from the Outlaw OSD, it's not so much a viewing problem (the osd is only for setup changes), but I would like to diagnose if there is a problem with either the cable or pre/pro. Again, thanks for all your help.