Hutzal, before we wired our media room, i considered the relative locations for speakers on the walls. Knowing i would not know what the sound would be like until everything was put together, i could only make an educated guess for the locations.
I left out the idea of mounting a permanent speaker wire recepticle to provide some leeway in locating a final spot for the surrounds.
Some may say the little string of wire coming out of the wall box does not look finished, but if you paint it the same colour as the wall and pull it snug, no one would really notice it much.
Some people are sticklers about not seeing anything at all, but personally i think ours looks just fine. For the decreased hassle in what you are going through, it might be worth thinking about (leaving a small wire run visible or even using a short piece of wire track from the wall box to the speaker).

See pics and note that i have NOT yet painted the speaker wire the same as the walls. It is a light blue while the wall is a dolphin gray.

"Those who preach the myths of audio are ignorant of truth."