Hay,

Thanks for the link,

I remember seeing his room but forgot about it. Thats pretty much what I have in mind (I have a 14' wide room though).

I'll mess around with placement when the basement is FINALLY done.

On another note, I went home at lunch just for the pure "chance" that I might arrive to meet the Purolator truck delivering my speakers...

Lo and behold, 10 mins after I got home he was there, with all 7 boxes!

I unpacked the M22s just to see what they look like, Man are they hefty in weight, I had no idea that they would be that heavy. Compared to my 8 year old Mini stereo JVC speakers, they must weigh 3x as much, and probably sound 10x better.

I didn't have a chance to hook them up or anything.

I stared in wonder at the EP500 box...didn't crack it open but man, what a huge box, I phoned my wife to warn her of the sheer size of the box.

THe M22 boxes has some pretty good gouges (sp?) in them, thankfully the M22s were not damaged, I inspected the M22s very closely and could not find anything wrong with them except for one bottom corner of the vinyl on one M22 was loose about 1/8 of a mm. I am sure it won't be a problem

Man I can't wait to get it all set up in my living room for a temporary theatre until my basement is done...now all I need is some cheap wire to hook them up (all my good wire is downstairs in the walls)

Didn't open the QS8s or the M3s, but man i can't wait. I can't believe I am LEAVING this weekend until sunday! I don't know how the heck I am going to do it...

I'll take some pics when I have the temporary HT set up.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Producer | Composer
www.robbhutzal.com