They (Audioholics) have my cheque (checkU$). The minute I heard about this, I signed up with Audioholics as a (quite small, miniscule actually) advertiser. I felt it was worth a few bucks to support their dismissal of SVS for predatory marketing tactics.

I was quite fond of SVS at one point, strictly from the point of view that "hey, those guys found out that you can make subs out of hardware store parts".

No argument with their ability to actually build - and sell - bass cabinets (and praises to SVS for hiring Ed Mullen), but I'm fed up with neo-social-network-marketing (all marketing, in fact). It became all too obvious that some companies are using this media to push their product.

Audioholics brought me to Axiom, and I decided to give some love back. A drop in the bucket, I know, but it's a good bucket.

btw, After checking out many other sub MFGs, I bought Axiom. Had to return the first one (EP-500, WAY too much SPL for my neighbours ), but looking forward to the EP-400 (ooh, yeah - feel it on the inside!)

Down: 2xM60 2xM3 EP400; NAD T763AV C272 C542CDP Up: 2xM60; NAD 1600pre C272 533TT PP2