I know some folks have had fun creating their Miis (that word does not require an apostrophe, but it sure looks funny without it) and some have created ones for famous folks. Some groups have started exchanging them, and I thought that might be fun for this forum/community as well.

Here's what you do (credit for these clear directions belong to Jincman on another board).

You can get your Wii Number by going to your address book in the Message Center . . . from the message center . . . click on create message . . . then click on address book . . . then click the arrow on the left side of the page to go back to the first page of the address which will list your Wii number . . . post your Wii number here.

To enter other peoples Wii numbers . . . from the address book click register . . . then click Wii . . . . then click on enter Wii number and enter your friends Wii number.

The other person will also have to respond and invite you in return in order to close the loop and make the connection active. Then go to the Mii parade and you'll see others that you can add to your Wii.

This will now allow you to send mail back and forth between Wii's and allow you to play games together in the future . . . also your Mii's will travel from one system to another and populate the background in games like Wii Sports.

My Wii number is:

0265 9735 1376 0265

If you want to join in, please post your Wii number, let us know whom you are adding to your Wii, and we'll then respond in turn to let you know you've been added as well.

Have fun!
Rich