I'm thinking of getting the M80/500 or M60/500. I realize that Pioneer VSX-84TXSi will never be able to drive the M80's and that Denon 4306's can. Being that my room is 25X20X8, 60's should be plenty good. I can't really crank it up that loud since I live in a condo with an upstairs neighbor. But I'm torn between the 4306 and the 84TXSi. $$ difference is not even a decision factor between the two. 84 can do THX Select2 so that's nice. Looks like 4306 eschews all THX. So what to do, what to do. Remote is not a factor as I'll just get a Harmony. Oh, for the time being, I'll only have access to 1080i via Component. I'm waiting for the next generation DLP's before getting a newer TV (current model is a 6yr old XBR2) I'm really torn as you can see. But I'm ready, I got the Avia DVD, HomeTheater tune up DVD and RadioShack's SPL all ready to go! Finally, the PCM/LFE issue with Pioneer is not a big concern as yet since I won't be getting HD/DVD or BluRay until someone is declared a winner. Thanks for all you input!

--
Denon 4520, EPIC80/500/VP180 Speakers