Okay, so I've been testing my speakers since I received the Epic 60/500 system last month and have continually been impressed, but last night I heard something truly amazing. I was just finishing up playing a level in Lost Planet: Extreme Condition for X-Box 360 when I stood up and moved to the back of the room to switch off the system. I was well behind the position of my QS8's--maybe 4 feet--when I began to hear sounds that were distinctly behind me!?! I thought it was truly incredible that these surround speakers were able to create sounds so precise that they didn't seem to be emanating from the speakers themselves. I'm not very educated on sound or how it's created, but my lord, why would anyone need a 6 or 7.1 speaker set-up when 2 QS8's seem so efficient? That being said, I'll probably upgrade to 6.1 when I buy my new receiver this fall. I'm sure things can only get better from here...

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." Al Swearengen