Hi folks!

I've been lurking since here since I bought a house and remodeled. It's a really long story, but after remodeling a pipe burst and forced us to remodel a second time! Phew! Well after several months and lots of dust I've been enjoying my surround setup with W3s in the the living room and W2s in the master bedroom. The onwall installation looks very clean and modern. The sound is amazing! Both setups are being powered by Pioneer Elite recievers and run with SVsubs. Wow-wow!

On to my question...

Does anybody know of an affordable stereo amp for my office desk? I want something about the size of a MacMini with as much juice as possible. For my desk I'm leaning towards the M2s. I've come across a few tube amps, but would prefer to stay modern and don't want any kit type projects.

For converstions sake...

In my master bedroom and living room I found a great deal on Squeezeboxes [www.slimdevices.com]. So I have access to my whole music collection. The sound quality is amazing and it's great to make playlists from your laptop. Most of my MP3s come from ripping CDs in a lossless format, but I also record (time shift) XM radio into individual MP3 song files. They sit in a temp folder until I have a chance to clean up the names then move them into my library. I'd love to chat more about my setup if you have questions as I'm really happy with all the puzzle pieces comming together.

Thank you!

-V