Hello all,

I am having problems with my new Denon 2307ci: While using any of the inputs I have (ps2 - digital optical, dvd player - dig. co-ax, tv - digital optical, iMac - digital optical) once in a while the center channel will fade to where I can barely hear it. I am aware that different audio signals will play through the center channel, or not, depending on the data. I've made sure I am passing either dolby digital or dts signals with my dvd player/ps2/tv, and 5 channel stereo with my iMac, or any cds. I've moved all receiver audio levels to default.

It still does it: fade out whatever signal is going to the center channel for maybe 15 seconds, then it goes back up to normal levels. It happens about once every couple hours. I am using a 6 ohm speaker, which shouldn't matter. Everything is connected via banana plugs.

Anyone have any similar problems? Am I missing something? I brought it in to get checked, and of course they can't reproduce the problem. So frustrating. I immediately thought about a bad amp. They can't find anything. Should I try another speaker? I've been thinking about getting an Axiom center channel for a while.