Quote:

They would still get a new sale for every used sale

Not necessarily.

There are plenty of other mechanisms for selling used audio gear, and my understanding is that Axiom has a fairly liberal "trade up" policy if you inquire with them confidentially.

The message board FAQ says, in part:

Quote:

Registration as a User implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Participants may not use the Forums to post or transmit advertisements or commercial solicitations of any kind.

Look, I'm not trying to "pile on" here, and my response is clearly an accumulation of not only your inquiry (and similar others, as Randy noted) but also the blatant and offensive copyright infringement being perpetrated on ebay by that sign guy.

Axiom sells new speakers as a business. Their assets consist of not only the products themselves, but also the brand and intellectual property. They operate the message board to aid in that business. As guests, we are obliged to respect their related decisions. I'd reject the notion that Axiom derives any value from spending corporate resources to enable transactions between unrelated third-parties. By virtue of their quality, value and service, they've earned my loyalty and respect.

bibere usque ad hilaritatem