Thanks for the replies all. I have yet to sit down and do an official review on the speakers. Especially because I have nothing really to compare them to since they are my first set.

I guess I could hook up my old mini-stereo JVC speakers (6ohm speakers!) and compare the two. THen I would have something to write about.

Andrea,

Yes, the rack is made up of 4 All Threaded Rods. A good project for the wife and I (highly recommended for "AV Time with the wife" points). Quite simple to make, I got the idea off of TNT Audio website. Like you said, it is nice because you can adjust the shelf clearance, so if in the future I get a separate, I left myself alot of room to put a separate amp above the receiver shelf. Same with the stands for the M22s, just some PVC pipe, with some All Threaded rod in the middle, and a top and bottom, boom, you got a good lookin' stand!

Ya, the 2 M3s vertically look a little wierd I guess eh? Oh well, what can ya do

>>Awesome, Robb! I'm very envious. I'll bet that room sounds a lot different than where you had the system initially. >>

It sounds ALOT different, especially the surrounds. Before, the surrounds were only 3 or 4 feet away from me, pretty much at a 90 degree angle (and level with my ears). Now they are 2-3ft higher than ear level and probably 2 feet back, and I think 7 feet away. I like the sound alot, but it def. is different, I think I prefered the ear level. but that is impractical for hosting movies. I'll get used to it, the opening battle scene on master and commander leaves no desire for anything else but the QS8s. So it must be the source material on some movies that are disapointing.

Last edited by Hutzal; 03/23/07 01:51 PM.