It looks great!

I saw some comments about the over under twin center speakers but actually I think this should work really well to steer the image to the center of the screen. I don’t want to use a perforated screen with the center behind it so I’m also considering this approach. I think in theory it should work great but I was wondering what your thoughts were since you have this setup.

Also, have you experimented with using only one or the other? You should increase the center volume by +6dB when using only one or the other to get a fair test. In particular I think you should observe a much better impression that the dialog is coming from the actors mouths instead of some place above or below as I suspect it will be with just one.

So, while some have commented that it looks, “strange” or what ever, I say it looks functional or better yet, it looks, “correct”! That’s just my opinion for now but within two or three weeks the slab will finally be poured for my new house in which I’m planning a dedicated HT. So, some six or seven months later I’ll know for sure since I’m also planning twin centers over and under the screen.

Oh, one thing though, you might consider inverting the top one. Put the tweeters both toward the center.

Nice job!!!

Monte