OK very few then. I'm surprised. I figured with all the obsessive personalities on this board it was a perfect fit. heh heh, no offense.

Addicting = true though. Although I'm not a 'heavy user' even though I do enjoy them. I might play 3 hours a night, twice a week. In fact, in the five years I played EQ, I never hit the top level with any of my characters. Any time I actually got close, an expansion would come out and raise the top level cap.

"Can become work" also = true. If you let it. I won't do crafting or diplomacy. it's really cool that you can work your way up to being a master blacksmith or whatever but it so drawn out and repetitive its an obvious time sync by the designers to keep you from leveling to end game to fast.

That being said, I still have a blast with it. It keeps me connected with my friends who also play as we use Skype VOIP while we play. We have raided and so on in big guilds but we never take it too seriously. I'll never have uber gear but maybe thats why I never get bored of it.

With great power comes Awesome irresponsibility.