Mark, both are very good.

The 96 G3 has Eric Johnson (I've seen him live twice) and Steve Vai (great version of "For The Love of God" on this one) and the jam has all three guys doing Zappa's "My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mama". Great disc.

The G3 Denver has Yngwie Malmsteen (AKA Wee-Wee) and Steve Vai again. I like Joe's set better on this disc, but the jam is GREAT!! "Rockin' In The Free World", "Little Wing" (w/ Vai on vocals), and "Voodoo Child" (w/ Yngwie on vocals). "Little Wing" is probably my favorite of the three songs in the jam. There is a solo at the end where all three guys are playing a great harmony and Mr. Vai does a bend at the 24th fret that just about brings tears to your eyes. Another great disc, but different enough from the other that I'm glad I have both.

Buy them--you won't be sorry.

Interesting that the NAD only switches HDMI audio. Thanks for the heads-up--I'll do some more research. Anthem would top my list if it weren't for price. Even the AVM50 would be sufficient--the Statement Series stuff is way beyond my budget.

Thanks again guys.