My setup is Marantz SR8001, M80/VP150/QS8/EP500. Before this, I had a Bose Lifestyle 25 (I think that's right). I couldn't be happier with the sound quality. But I wish the EP400's were available as the EP500 is *WAY* to big (sound wise) for my 20X40X7 room. Before I purchased my Axiom's I watched the Cars DVD about 50 times. No joke. I have 4.5 year old and a 3 year old boys so we watched it MULTIPLE times each and every night. So I pretty much know every sound from the DVD. After connecting the Axioms, I started to hear sounds I never heard before. In the crash scenes, I heard parts flying around etc. One night, I was lying on my couch reading my magazine as the kids were watching the DVD yet again. I actually jumped up and rewind the DVD just to make sure what I heard were real. Because I know the DVD so well, it was simply amazing hearing sounds I never heard before.

Another note, during March Madness, every time someone dunked, I heard the rattling of the rims! Even my wife said "what was *that*!"

Anyway, I consider this money WELL spent. I'm glad I was able to stumble on to Axiom during my research!!! So if anyone is on the fence about purchasing an Axiom system, GO FOR IT!

--
Denon 4520, EPIC80/500/VP180 Speakers