Hi Ian,

I've tried a second sub in three different locations, with various cross-overs (on the receiver and sub), gains and phases. The results were disappointing and I have the graphs to prove it . With some configurations I had cancellations resulting in dips where none existed before and with other configurations, there was no practical difference.

The second sub used was my old 150W RMS Sony that has a -3dB point at 28Hz. I'd be more than willing to experiment with three more EP600s if you'd care to share .

I also mapped my room response with the three doors shown below opened. The result was a new big dip below 100 Hz and no practical difference between 100Hz and 300 Hz.

BTW, I am now very happy with my room response below 100Hz. The 80Hz setting in my Denon fixed that. Above 100 Hz, my room response with 2.1 (blue trace) still needs work but with multi-channel (red trace), it's acceptable. BTW, the red trace has a Denon cut-off of 80Hz while the blue trace has a cut-off of 40Hz. The 80 Hz cut-off has eliminated the dips at 75Hz and 90Hz and the multi-channel has almost eliminated the 25Hz band-width comb-filtering as a result of the back wall. As I said before, I am very determined to correct this room without artificial treatments.