I have a room of about the same size as your's and there are times that I think that my M60 fronts, VP150 center, and QS8 surrounds are MORE than enough. Of course, don't tell my wife... I would not go for anything less than the VP150 (No VP100) or QS8's (No QS4), but I probably could have gone less with the mains. I bought mine when I had them going into a much larger, non-dedicated area, so I needed to full more air volume with sound.

With that said, I wouldn't trade my M60s for anything smaller, even if they are more than enough. The M60 product is at a great sweet spot in price/performance. I wasn't interested in the M50 and I am glad that I don't have bookshelf speakers (although I think that my wife would have rather had them)... I love low end sound, and don't want to rely on the sub to do all of the work, especially in music, which I listen to about 85% movies, 15% music.

My sub is non-Axiom, so I can't help you out there, but I would be voting for the M60 set up. Of course, some people will tell you to get the most speaker that you can afford. There is some logic to that (if you move and make a larger theater, or if you never want to feel like you need to upgrade - yeah, like that will ever happen ) but if you are like me, you live within a budget, and need to try to stick to it. You can use the money saved for something else, or heck, just not spend it and be that much more ahead for the next thing.

Best of luck. When you decide what you want to do, let us all know. We are a curious bunch.

Farewell - June 4, 2020