Quote:

Quote:

I like how the grills look...to me I like seeing the speaker! I actualy sent them a email asking if they would make some grills like that for the rest of there speakers. I want a M80,VP150,QS8 setup in black and those grills would look cool I think. They would also do a better job protecting stuff from my 10 month old girl. Cloth wouldnt stop here smacking it lol.

I really like the grilles as well. Axiom is currently working on making the custom painted metal grilles available for all of our speaker models. Some tooling will have to be completed before we can offer them so the expectation is that the M2, M3, M22 and VP 100 would be available in the fall and the other speakers by the end of the year.

Not sure if that will be in time to protect your speakers from your daughter's tiny inquisitive fingers!!

AWESOME....I had just talked to someone on the phone overthere and they said they couldnt do it...didnt say the would one day. I can wait for them....and i can always replace anything she pokes to much LOL.

Very glad to hear that it will happen tho!!! I defiently want a set....