Greetings,

I will be purchasing a pair of Axiom speakers to enjoy music in my soon to be brand new kitchen. Originally I wanted the W series but the only walls that made sense for position are outside walls and not appropriate for installation ie: breaking the vapor barrier etc.. So, I'm left with choosing a bookshelf that will sit in an alcove where the kitchen window is. The space is about 5 feet wide and 2 feet deep. My first choice were M3s, because of the better bass. I made a cardboard cut out of the M3s to scale and placed them on the ledge, they are BIG ! in that little space and with them there I would have a hard time opening my windows (crank style). The wife also had her opinion.."they are way to big !, are you crazy ? you don't need speakers that big" etc..etc..etc.. you know the rest.

So, to make a long story short, do the M2s sound much different than the M3s ? I think she could live with the M2 size..but I want to make sure I can live with the M2 sound.

Thanks all,

Stephane

Acoustic Zen Adagio, Veritas center, Axiom EP500, QS8s, Anthem AVM20, MC20,Adcom GFA7400