Randy,

I am a huuuuge fan of action flicks. I can never get enough. I took my family to see this a few days ago and they absolutely loved it.

While I love action, I don't enjoy quick cutting from one scene to the other and jerky camera motion. I personally am very sensitive to this and I found that it gave me a headache and I had to look away at times.

This and the fact that the LFE could have been a lot better was my only beef. Note that there is some language and there is also one hillarious scene where stimulation of oneself comes up. My 10-year old let me and everyone around me know that he didn't know what that meant so I had some explaining to do during the show to silence him . After the show he kept asking me and my wife why anyone would want to play with that. My teenage daughter couldn't stop laughing and that ticked him off even more. So be prepared because this scene isn't subtle.

BTW, I also saw Live Free or Die Hard and I had a great time. They needed another Hans Gruber in that show though...I didn't find the villain manic enough .