I am wondering what the best positioning for my qs8's would be. My room is about 11.5' wide and the sweet spot is about 6' from the back wall. I just ordered qs8 ceiling mounts and I plan to mount them a couple of inches away from the side walls to avoid curtains on one side and a doorway on the other side. Is is best to stick with the dolby recommendations of 0 to 10 degrees back from the sweet spot? I wanted to go a couple feet back (this works out to be about 20 degrees) to keep the front tweeter from firing too far past me. I cannot really play around with placement to see what works best since one speaker will be in the doorway and I don't have two ladders to set them up on anyway. So I have to get the placement right the first time. I am hoping that someone has a similar sized room and has played around with placement and can recommend what is the best. I could even put them on the back wall if that is best, but most people around here say that they work best on the side walls just behind the listening position.

- Nick