You can see my old theater at

www.axiomaudio.com/newf.html

Well, little background. That was our hold house, it was too small, and in a bad area of town. So we looked for something else to get. Took 3 yrs to find something else, and I still don't have a home that I can say that I'm perfectly happy with, but I certainly wanted my theater back. The theater in the older house was barely 2 years old, took me months to put it together. It's funny how much faster the second time around happens.

As with any house project I am not "done". Since this room, while obviously very similar to the old one, but is rather larger there is a few other things I want to do. Fireplace, crown moulding with rope light effect. But there is a bar adjacent to this that I am going to work on first. At least the theater is useable now....and that is the main thing.

On a side note. I hate wiring. That room is wired for 9.1 plus a second center. And the wires for the bar area also run through the same walls for another 5.1 setup. Then there's the pot light wiring, the projector wiring....AHHH, 90% of time comsumed is wiring really.

that screen is 115" for those wondering.

Last edited by newf; 09/14/07 03:10 PM.