Actually, I have listened to a lot of Paradigm in my life (one friend has Series-100, another has S8, and I shopped for them for over 18 months until I found Axiom). I don't remember the model name of their bookshelf I heard though. Those are good speakers (S8 are amazing), but pricy.

I am actually looking forward to evaluating the M3. I have lots of friends who want good sound, but can't pay for M80 (I can tell, they are my employees and I know how much they earn \:\) ). if M3 are good, I will only assume that the M22 are better (especially with the loving posts on them).

But, man... barring those Paradigm S8, the M80 are SO GOOD!!!! I was listening to some cemballo suites by Francois Couperin last night and it was SO GOOD!!!! And for 1/4 of the price... and 1/2 of the weight!

Yeap, I am so glad I found out about Axiom in the 18 months it took me to hesitate about forking 14-20K$ on Signature!

To go back to original point, I heard quite a bit of Paradigm bookshelf. I am expecting the same type of difference (both very good, Axiom 1/2 or 1/3 of price).

Have you ever owned or have friends owning Paradigm speakers?

See Mojo's signature