Thank you all for the excellent advice... Axiom definitely has a Great pr sales force in their forums... \:\)

Jason, I was just giving a general overview on the condo sq. footage but you're correct, I should be focusing on the actual listening area which is 18x13. Also because we are on the main floor, laminate on concrete with large windows around overlooking a body of water, sound travels extremely well.

Regarding the entertainment unit and placement of the speakers I was thinking more towards using smaller speakers so when I came across Axiom QS4/QS8 surrounds speakers I thought maybe they can work but I understand the surrounds function and was open to placing them in the best location possible. That's part of the reason I was trying to keep them portable as I first posted.

With all the great advice, maybe I should be considering Axiom's award-winning M22 bookshelf speakers since the actual listening area is pretty simple. Wall mounted plasma on one side of the room above the entertainment unit, some seating on side and a sofa and chair on the other side of the room, again 18x13. The other reason I'm aiming for a smaller looking speaker system is to keep in with the look of the more modern low profile furniture which helps keep the large floor to ceiling patio doors clear to the water view. As long as the speakers are reasonably small, portable placement won't be a problem on a variety of surfaces...

By the way, my last Audio system was a Bang & Olufsen but since it's over 20 years old, technology said it's time for a fresh change...

Any opinions on Axiom vs Bang & Olufsen?

Thanks again for all your help and suggestions...

Dave