yes, I think the sound is extremely good on the Crossroads 2007 DVD. and, the performances are spirited and from the heart.

I took my 20 year old daughter to that show. I have been to 100's of concerts, but that was one for the ages. the whole day was amazing. MSN streamed the entire day live, and for a few days afterwards. Rick, after seeing pics from your theatre room, I know you are a guitar guy. let me tell you that JB's set was the most powerful of the day. he ended with "a day in the life"...it brought tears to my eyes. the most incredible, emotional live piece of music I have ever experienced. that should have made it to the DVD.

that, and other hightlights left off the DVD can probably be found audio bootlegged somewhere (John Mayer did a killer version of "I Don't Need No Doctor"). Sonny Landreth, John McLaughlin, Derek Trucks, Albert Lee, B.B King, Johnny Winter, and on and on...really too many to go into here.

one more little comment...one of the best parts of the day for me was having a good veiw of stage right. Eric sat there most of the day enjoying the performances of just about everyone that played. they catch some of that backstage camaraderie on the DVD, which is very cool...like Bill Murray picking tiny, 24 year old, Tal Wilkinfeld (bassist for Jeff Beck's set) up in the air after she walked off stage. stuff you just really don't get to see.

If I were truly plastered, could I do this?