I posted this as well in a thread about using tone controls in the stereo forum, but I figured I post a thread here since I just figured out how to post pictures and I've been a lurker/occasional poster here for a looong time. I have had the same speakers/subs for around 3 years and for movies it's been great but I am mainly a music guy.

My system: m60's, vp150, m2's, svs 2 12 inch (can't remember model), dayton 10 inch sub, m3's (upstairs).

The screenshots of winamp on my tv look better than you see here, but I am only using s-video. If anyone knows how to hook up a computer to a HDTV I would love to hear it. My tv has component in, no DVI or HDMI.

Ahhh yes. Motivation was high to take out the shelf to hang up the speaker, but very low to paint where the shelf used to be...:)

A rare moment when all the toys are put away. Nice pillow, busting at the seams.

I have since extended the sub cord so it's not sticking out from under the couch... too tempting for a 2 year old.

Media Library shot using winamp hooked to my tv. It looks clearer/better than this picture, I'm impressed with the quality for just using s-video. I'd love to use component cords but so far all insructions on line look like a nightmare to understand.

Here's a shot of a playlist, once again it looks better in person.

[/quote]