I recently had the occasion to visit the home of forum member Ray3. While there, I realized that my reaction to any given room is emotional rather than intellectual: it's based on how the room makes me feel rather than on my critical judgment of how it looks. I suspect a career as a reviewer for Architectural Digest is out of the question, huh? Interestingly, I find most rooms in that particular publication, though beautiful, to be cold, forbidding, uninviting, impersonal.

When I look at the photos of Cameron's room, I get the same feeling as I did in Ray's room. To me, both rooms say (even if their owners don't \:\( ) "come on in, kick your shoes off, help yourself to something out of the fridge, make yourself comfortable and let's watch a movie or listen to some music. They're "livable" rooms meant for the comfort, relaxation and wellbeing of real people, rather than works of art. Works of art are wonderful, and important, but I wouldn't want to live in one.

So to both Cameron and Ray I say BRAVO and pass that popcorn over here, will ya?

Jack

"People generally quarrel because they cannot argue." - G. K. Chesterton