My (ahem) "kids" are getting a Wii for Christmas. I've got the controllers, add-ons, and a few games for it including GH3. Haven't tried out GH3 yet on it, but it should be good. I like GH and GH2, although I only get to play at video game stores and at Walmart displays.

NOTE: For those people who are looking at Rock Band for their systems, every one that I've tried has an issue with the guitar not being able to strum down after a few days of abuse in the stores. I am sure that there are discussions online about it, as it is way to common to not be an issue, but I thought I would mention it. You can buy the game seperate from the guitar, drums, and mic, and I would say go that route. Use a GH guitar, and you can pick up the other band pieces seperately in February. I would bet that we will get R.B. for the Wii when it comes out next year, but I plan on using the GH3 guitars for with it.

EDIT: There is a quick fix for the Rock Band guitar. Just needs two screws inside tightened up. They were never tightened at the factory. You Tube video ==> Fix your Rock Band guitar.

Last edited by nickbuol; 12/05/07 08:31 PM.

Farewell - June 4, 2020