My old cord was a very expensive analysis plus power cord. Certainly nothing wrong with it at all. This is why I was very shocked to hear any difference. Ok...I will name names...Mapleshade.com.

Also, I am awaiting another gadget from a company called Quantum. It is a simple inexpensive little gadget that you simply plug into your wall outlet (22kt gold) in my case, that is supposed to remove all the EMF electro magnetic fields from your wiring or something along those lines. Has something to do with Quantum physics, whatever it is, it is over my head. Price depends on size of area that you wish to cover. This gadget got a quite a review on 6moons.com and a couple of my audiophile nut buddies who have it swear by it. They claim that their system sounds better and that the TV picure quality has improved as well.

http://www.sixmoons.com/audioreviews/quantum/pro.htmlt

When I get it I will test it myself and post the results in my normal unprofessional, unskilled, unbiased manner. Have to admit that I am as skeptical about this one as I was of the power cable.

Ho Ho Ho

Confucious say: Man with both hands in pockets, feel cocky.