Hello everyone, I have been a lurker here for about five months. I wish I could post more but I don't have the knowledge that you guys have. I do however have a great respect for the people of this forum in comparison with other forums. People here seem generally more laid back and willing to help each other.

This is why I am asking for a little help from the posters here. I am finishing an IT degree and am going to make a presentation comparing web sites. I was thinking I would compare some AV sites and show the good and the bad. I would also like to talk about how forums such as this as well as AV Science, HomeTheareSpot etc, influence buyers.

For example, before I had never heard of Axiom but after being here for a few months and hearing about the great customer service I think that there is a good chance that Axiom will get my business when the time arrives. Also, you can't open a subwoofer thread without hearing about HSU or SVS.

So if you guys could give me examples of good and bad sites, ie. sites so bad they lost your business, examples of good and bad customer service and how these impact buyers purchases I would really appreciate it. If you can think of specific threads on this or other forums in regards to these topics that would be great.

Thank you all for reading this post.

Jeff