Ha Ha!! Yeah Bren, I have actually seen that video and that is pretty funny. What's even better is that all of their albums and songs are about vikings. "Viking metal" - I sh*t you not. \:\) That said though, I really like their music and they are great at writing heavy songs with tons of hooks/melody.

I have never been a "true" metal head. I never had the long hair, never bought the posters, never wore the clothes (not sure what those clothes are though...). I never understood why you have the rebellious towards society attitude to be into metal.

Nope, for me growing up it was all about the music itself and nothing more. Maybe it's because almost all of my friends and pretty much every one I knew back then liked pop 80's music if they even liked music at all.

I remember that when I was in Jr. High (around 86-88) you were labeled a complete loser and or psycho if you liked Metallica. Kansas City is very conservative, so I didn't realize that some metal bands were "big" and actually had a lot of fans. The heaviest songs played on our radio stations were by Def Leppard.