My setup (QS4, VP150, M22, Onkyo 805). I had this setup for 3 weeks already.

I went to listen to Best Buy and Circuit City and audition several speaker lines. Nothing really sounded as good Axiom at the price point.

I went to the Home Theater store and audition several speakers (B&W and Dynaudio). I like both sets B&W and Dynaudio; however it's really unfair to compare B&W to Axiom. The lowest price for B&W bookshelves are 1000/pr. IMO these sounds a tad fuller than the M22, same with the center channel comparison. The B&W towers were much more $$$.

However I was really impressed with the Dynaudio. Specifically the '42' bookshelves and center channel. He was quoting me 820 after discount for the bookshelves (add tax makes it ~900/pr, also if I was more serious I might have haggle more to get for less). I was impressed with treble details and clarity , mid range was really close to Axiom M22.

Dynaudio is technically twice the price of the Axiom M22; again maybe not a fair comparison. I read several review where the VP150 and M22 were too bright (thinking that bright means too detailed in treble is this correct?) I like treble detail.

Overall I am really like the VP150 and M22 but not really love them in comparison to the Dynaudio.

Note these are not direct A/B comparison but listening to my CD/movie that I brought to Home Theater.
I am going back to Home Theater tomorrow and request to do a direct A/B comparison (hope salesman lets me). Will keep you posted.

A closer comparison at the price point to the Dynaudio is the M60/M80. Now will the M60 or M80 give more treble clarity than the M22?

BTW my HSU 2.3 came in few days ago. This is a monster and really sounds great and very happy the Bass.