In my research for high value (i.e. internet-direct) high quality speakers, I often come down to Aperion vs. Axiom. In the end I end up agreeing w/ CV above.

Originally Posted By: CV
... The free shipping both ways, CNET reviews, aesthetics, snazzy website, and the fact that they're based in the US were compelling details, but in the end, it seemed like Axiom was more serious about audio science and had the background to prove it...

I tell you, though, I don't see any change at all with Aperion's new line of speakers. As a matter of fact, they're not a new line - the 633T and the 634-VAC just changed names. The towers went up by a whopping $200 per speaker, and the center by $100 per speaker. Everything, and I mean everything else is the same. The type (2-way for the tower), size of drivers, even the descriptions on the website are the same. There isn't even anything saying why the new 6T is better, or any other justification for the price hike. I mean I know inflation is an issue (don't even get my wife goin' on the price of eggs), but this was a 40% price increase. At least their new Bravus line of subwoofers has a larger amp, and seems to try to go head to head against the EP-500. I don't know, seems weird to me.