On the wanted/for sale question... I've been here for awhile and admit I didn't know the rule either, so no big deal on the first post as I agree, it's a fair question with no malicious intent. But if those are the rules, why keep pushing it? If you want to ask Axiom directly, PM username Amie with your question and she can help address it. Unfortunately the rest of us are powerless to change the rules and just doing our best to respect what Axiom has put into place here. Now, with all that aside, if you want to ask questions about your speakers, we're here to help!

Personally, I have the Epic 80 setup and like the 150 as well. I've commented in other posts that I do notice it's off axis response is a bit less clear that directly on center, however, this is a very subtle effect and something I think you hear only if you know you're listening for it. (No one else who has visited my HT has ever commented on it)

I have not A/B tested the 4s versus the 8s, but the question comes up often and the general advice is that there is quite a significant difference between the two. I'll let others comment in more detail who actually have first-hand experience.

Epic 80-800: HG Cherry