I just received my Axioms last Friday (it's been a good weekend) but I am wondering if anyone knows a way to set the PS3 to output in 2-channel for music? I just don't like how it sounds when it is trying to output 7.1 or 5.1 with a 2-channel source. I don't have a 2-channel source, as I stream lots of music to my PS3 or X360, and I can't find a way for either of them to be set to 2-channel mode while playing music. Any thoughts?

Overall I am so happy with the speakers. I feel like I need to tweak the VP100, Maybe i just need to bump it on my receiver, it just doesn't quite keep up with the M22s. I love the detail of the M22s, but I now have upgraditis wanting external power, because I definitely have to turn them up on my 605 to get the detail I expect. However, while watching "I, Robot" yesterday I was blown away! I love the QS8's as well, I have a brother-in-law who is a staunch believer in not spending more than 50$ on surrounds, and I can now tell him that it is worth the price! They disappear behind me, and I can actually hear what the surrounds are supposed to be doing, not just "oh something is going on behind me because there's something coming out of the speakers.
I am extremely happy with my purchase!

Last edited by thefwam; 05/12/08 07:12 PM.

Steve